Second-grade teacher Erin Klein wanted a classroom where students could move around freely, sit comfortably, and work together. So she got rid of her desks.
See on blogs.kqed.org
- Moving at the Speed of Creativity | Visual Notetaking at ISTE 2013
- Standardized tests are killing our students’ creativity, desire to learn
- Moving at the Speed of Creativity – Common Core Writing Lesson With AudioBoo: 9/11 Narrated Art
- Adam Foster – Mobile Device Educational Consultant
- 14 Smart Tips for Using iPads in Class
- 34 Free Productivity Tools That Will Help You Eliminate Expensive Software
- What do you have to lose? by Langwitches
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.