Our learners live in a connected world where technology impacts their lives daily. Our students often dedicate many hours to communicating, sharing, and learning online. It’s the main way they learn and they receive a surplus of information. Sadly, few reflect on the value or validity of that information. We need to teach our students to have a critical eye when navigating the web. Below are a few ideas and resources to help you teach your learners about digital literacy.
See the list: http://goo.gl/Y0eJuu
See on shellyterrell.com
- Teacher Resources | Fit 4 the Classroom
- High School iPad/iPhone Teacher Resources
- What Does it Mean to be Literate in the 21st Century?
- 15 Great Free Science Resources for Teachers and Students
- The Teacher’s Survival Kit for Lesson Planning! Tips & 1000s of Free Lesson Plans : Teacher Reboot Camp
- Teacher’s YouTube math lessons let students work at their own pace
- Teacher websites provide resources for students, parents
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.