As Wes Fryer puts it “Scrooge has moved into Silicon Valley,” he sure is, and I bet it is a multimillion dollar house! I am dependent on delicious for my bookmarks and have been for some time. I teach the use of it in all my classes and share delicious in all the professional development workshops. Not sure what I will do now. But, Alec Couros has created an open, shared Google Doc for brainstorming “Alternatives to Delicious.” The current collaboration on the document is fast and furious, especially considering this has just been announced. I am wondering when it will actually go away. I, like many of you need to find another solution, although I have to admit, I would actually pay a small fee to use it.
Larry Ferlazzo’s The Best Sites For Figuring Out What To Do If Delicious Shuts Down
- 10 alternatives to Standard Professional Development.
- A few more iPad resources
- Hooked on Social Bookmarking with Delicious
- Goals for this Year, more collaborative assignment using Technology!
- Seven TECHNOLOGY Alternatives to Standard Homework Assignments
- How to Export Firefox Bookmarks and ReUse Them
- Bookmark your Twitter links in Delicious with Packrati.us
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.