Google Certified Trainers Kevin Brookhouser and Tim Lee have a free webinar about the advanced features available in forms and spreadsheets in Google Docs. The webinar includes directions for how to create a self-grading quiz using forms within Google Docs. The video of the webinar is embedded below. The transcript of the Q&A portion of the webinar is available here.
Part of the Google Apps for Education Professional Development webinar series.
- Advanced Forms in Google Docs
- Skill level: Intermediate/Advanced
Take your Google form skills to the next level. Learn how to harness the power of lesser known features in Google Forms that can save teachers time and organize a wide variety of student information and data. Learn how forms can be used within Google sites and other websites. Imagine never having to grade a quiz again.
This webinar coves:
- Quick review of the basics of Google Forms
- Hidden features in forms
- Time saving use examples
- Self Grading Quizzes
- Troubleshooting and lessons learnt
Richard Bryne, Free Technology for Teachers has a great series of tutorials for using Google Docs and other Google products in your classroom. Click here to find twenty of those tutorials including the printable ebooks Google for Teachers and Google for Teachers II.
- 10 Google Forms for the Classroom to use
- What’s new in Google Docs?
- Printing from Google Docs
- Google tools vs. Google Apps for Education
- Introducing New Google Docs
- New video about Google Docs’s New Features
- Google Apps Education Edition for K12 FAQs – Google Docs
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.