The CNN Freedom Project: Ending Modern Day Slavery” is an excellent multimedia resource on human trafficking. Wow is is startling, and would fit right in to many units of study. The first one that comes to mind is when we study the Civil War. As Americas, we just assume the Civil War ended slavery. Well, did it?
Here is the link to Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day Blog resources for more things to hlep in your unit of studdy or lesson plan: The Best Resources For Learning About Human Trafficking Today.
- The Iditarod: a few resources to help you teach about it
- Awesome Library: 37,000 reviewed resources for education
- Content Area Resources-LOTS
- Resources for Teaching History with Technology
- Center for Civil War Photos has 3D pictures and much more
- Peral Harbor Day Classroom Resources
- Teaching With Infographics | A Student Project Model
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.