“Judging from his slides, it looks like Bowen Kerins produced a corker of a presentation at NCTM last week, running through the math inherent to game shows across several genres and decades. Among other revelations, he’ll help you calculate the best location for dropping your Plinko puck.”
Well, it is pretty darn interesting!
- Extension Activities correlated to Everyday Mathematics Curriculum
- Mathematics Teachers at Play Blog Carnival
- Contest promotes math learning through online baseball game
- Equity in Mathematics grants
- Language Arts: Creating a Game for Wii
- Google Earth: Become an Explorer GAME
- Video-game academy to prepare students for technology careers
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.