With GarageBand installed, an iPad is a powerful and portable tool for musicians. However, just like its desktop version, GarageBand for iPad can also be employed by non-musicians too, as I’ll highlight with a step by step guide to making a podcast on your iPad, complete with accompanying music.
This How-To will be aimed towards those who have a basic understanding of GarageBand, or at least the principles behind music software in general, but I will endeavour to keep each step as beginner friendly as possible. If you have any questions or problems, please let us know in the comments and I’ll attempt to help you through it.
Read the full story, CLICK HERE
- 11 Tips For Mastering Your iPad 2 from Mac|Life
- iPad Apps of the Week-Notibality, iMovie Tips, Garageband and History
- iPad 2 is an Educational Game Changer Podcast form an Elementary Teacher
- Mac QuickTips: bite-sized video tutorials
- iMove App from iPhne 4 works on Jailbroken iPad
- How To Use Royalty-Free Music & Effects From GarageBand [Mac]
- iPad: tweaking Safari & making the most of iBooks
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.