by Larry Ferlazzo’s Website of the Day site…..”The Best Sites That Students Can Use Independently And Let Teachers Check On Progress is a “The Best…” list that can come in very handy for teachers and for students. It lists free sites where teachers can register their students, and both can keep track of their progress. They can be useful for reinforcing concepts and language learned in the classroom. Most, thought not all, of the sites on that list focus on English.
Read the full story, CLICK HERE
- 15 Blogging Tips for Students and Teachers
- Check out these Spelling Bee Interactive sites, Very Cool!
- Best Sites about Valentines Day by Larry Ferlazzo
- Ipads and Math Teachers, Oh My!!
- Teacher’s YouTube math lessons let students work at their own pace
- Teachers report students are learning more with technology
- The Ultimate Top 100 Sites for Kids
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.