“How Much Did Steve Jobs Change the World? You might be reading this on your iPhone, iPad or computer, but whether or not you have a Macintosh or a PC, Steve Jobs is responsible for so much of the technology we are using today. Did you know that Windows computers copied the drop-down window interface from Apple computers? Yes, all true. So today, when the power went out in the school and we couldn’t get on the Internet, I noticed what an important part of my life technology has become. Talk about making a dent in the world. Jobs’ legacy will live on in generations to come. Here are 39 sites for using one of Jobs’ greatest innovations: THE iPAD.”
Read the full story and access all the resources, CLICK HERE
- Wired offering all of their Steve Jobs articles on the iPad… fun history
- Assessing the potential impact of iPads in the classroom
- The Ultimate Guide to Using iPads in the Classroom by Edgalaxy
- Best practices in the classroom with iPads…great lessons
- Ipads and Math Teachers, Oh My!!
- iPads in the Classroom? If You Vote for Them
- iPad Presenting and 1:1 iPads by Steve Dembo
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.