NEW! This FREE, pioneering curriculum is designed to empower teens to be smart about how they create, communicate, and treat others in our 24/7 digital world. Browse the units below to find the right lessons for your students.
- Safety and Security: NEW LESSONS! Students learn concrete skills to stay safe and secure online.
- Digital Citizenship: Students reflect on how to behave ethically online.
- Research and Information Literacy: NEW LESSONS! Students think critically about finding and evaluating information online.
- 15 digital citizenship resources for schools
- How To Teach Kids ‘Digital Literacy’? Build A Private Social Network Playground For Them
- Edutopia Digital Citizenship Resource Roundup
- A Collection of Digital Citizenship Resources
- Part 1: Going Digital …Ten Points To Consider When Transforming Towards Digital Curriculum by Michael Gorman
- Digital Citizenship Includes Rights as Well as Responsibilities
- Alaska district tests Internet safety curriculum
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.