The high school standards are listed in conceptual categories:
- Number and Quantity
- Statistics and Probability
The Real Number System: Properties of exponents to rational exponents, use of properties of rational and irrational numbers, Reason Quantitatively and use units to solve problems, the complex number system which includes complex numbers, polynomial identities and equations. Vector and Matrix Quantities- perform operations on matrices and use matrices in applications, perform operations on vectors.
- Apps for Common Core Math Standards, Grades 4-5
- Raising The Bar: Resources For Implementing The Common Core Standards
- FREE Webinar: Transitioning to the Common Core State Standards in Mathematics
- Need math games for the iPad, iPod Touch, & iPhone and Free
- iPad Apps for today…Math Sums Stacker, Magic Piano, Language Mindsnacks
- Top Five: Thanksgiving Apps
- Technology Permeates Common Core Standards
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.