Text your classroom.
Broadcast updates to parents and students.
Engage any student on any device — during or after school. Ask and answer questions, individually or with groups of students. Incorporate modern technology in your teaching safely and easily.
Problem: Students and parents keep forgetting about homework changes and schedule changes.
Solution: Use ClassPager to instantly message everyone’s phone — where you know they’ll read it.
- Can Mobile Phones Help Teachers Manage Classroom Behavior?
- How can text-messaging be best used for learning?
- 50 Awesome Ways to Use Skype in the Classroom
- 3 Fun & Simple Phone Apps That Will Change The Way You Text Message
- Taking advantage of Podcasts from iTunes in your classroom!
- Better, Cheaper Text Messaging | Digitizd
- Two New School Policies: Cell Phones, iPods Okay In Classroom
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.