These well-loved and widely known fairytales are ideal for introducing young children to the power and excitement of stories. The language is simple and repetitive, and the humorous, detailed illustrations will draw children into the tales and hold their attention.
Story work with Read it yourself will enable you to address the early learning goals of attentive listening, confident response to stories, vocabulary extension, and understanding. Also, we know that children who love stories will come to love reading, making them satisfied and confident young readers.
- Knotebooks: Anyone can contribute. Everyone can learn.
- New report details children’s media consumption
- Smories are original stories for kids, read by kids
- Myths & Legends Story Creator Resource
- Online story sites for kids
- Storynory: Free Story books for Kids
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.