oogle Digital Literacy Tour
iKeepSafe is dedicated to the education of families on how to stay safe online. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Google to develop curriculum that educators can use in the classroom to teach what it means to be a responsible digital citizen.
The curriculum is designed to be interactive, discussion filled and allow students to learn through hands-on and scenario activities. Each workshop contains a resource booklet for both educators and students that can be downloaded in PDF form, presentations to accompany the lesson and animated videos to help frame the conversation.
- Digital Literacy and Citizenship Curriculum for Grades 9-12
- How To Teach Kids ‘Digital Literacy’? Build A Private Social Network Playground For Them
- Check out the FREE Google Search Tips Posters
- Google Body-A free 3-D virtual tour of the body.
- Take a tour of the US Presidents in Google Earth
- Creating and Using Google Earth Tours Resource
- Google Earth, a great guide for Teachers
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.