by Mr. Reisler, I recently received an email from a media and tech teacher from a school district in Wisconsin. The questions she has asked are awesome and could be helpful to others. My answers to her questions are followed with actual video clips from my classroom. Enjoy and may this be helpful!
- How has it (implementation of iPads) gone for you and the students?
What percentage of class time do the students use the iPads?
What types of activities are they using them for?
How do they handle the onscreen keyboard? Is it an issue?
How do you get apps installed?
Are the textbooks on the iPad? good or bad?
If your school is 1:1 or considering it, this could provide some answers to your question and a few worries. CLICK HERE
- If I had thirty iPads in my class, what would I do with them?
- School tech directors expect iPads to increase
- iNnovative iMprovements-iPads in Otis-Bison, KS
- School district eyes iPads to improve students’ math scores
- A Kentucky elementary school is starting its students on iPads at the tender age of seven
- Tennessee school requires iPad for class
- WOW: I will have iPads in a section of my technology class for future teachers
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.