Stretching Your Technology Dollar
Doug Johnson, director of media and technology at Mankato Area Public Schools in Minnesota, offers 10 suggestions for wisely spending technology funds. Among his tips are to use effective budgeting techniques, buy in groups, use sustainable technology and ensure the technology matches the need. He also suggests using free software, adopting cloud computing, eliminating spending on obsolete technology and providing appropriate training.
- Large districts face challenges implementing school technology, but are succeeding
- New rules for school technology
- Taking school to the next level-technology focus
- 10 Ways to Get the Most Out of Technology
- Educators suggest technology tools to use as school starts
- GenYES changes the way teachers view students, school, and technology
- 5 Tips for Harnessing Technology as a Learning Tool
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.