It’s an application that you put on your Mac. It scans all of the apps you have for iOS devices. You then check off the ones you want to create a webpage and post. It will tell the cost and provide the app image. Be sure to open preferences and select English! Thanks to my friend Tom McGee for sharing this resource.
Here is the one I created. Holy cow, I have 490 Apps, not all are on my iPad and iPhone, but apparently they were at some point. Here is the URL to my page and list http://applist.me/W5gPOK#top
- 30+ Holiday Apps for Creativity & Learning
- 29 Excellent iPad Apps for Photographers
- The Top 100 iPad Apps from App Storm
- 40 Best Science iPad Apps for Students
- The 20 most useful iPhone apps of 2011
- Fantastic Apps List from iTeach
- Holy Moly! Over 20,000 Apps for Education!
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.