I haven’t read it.
I have seen it.
It seems like everyone I talk to has read The Hunger Games trilogy. Everyone I talk to tells me that I have to read it. Probably won’t happen. (I told my daughter that when she reads Stephen Ambrose’s Band of Brothers, I’ll read The Hunger Games.)
So I have heard all about Katniss and District 12 and Peeta and . . . well, pretty much all of it. I also spent almost three hours last Friday night watching the movie. So I get it. Great story of courage, loyalty, oppression, and overcoming injustice.
- An app to create lesson plans
- Vocabulary Games and Resources
- RICH Lesson Plans using the Google Apps
- Better LESSON: Find lesson plans, classroom materials & instructional resources from high-performing teachers
- 1349 Fun games for kids – The largest collection of curriculum games in the universe
- New York Times Lesson Plans & Resources for Teachers
- Word Games: Huge Selection
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.