“…Now Apple wants to help users achieve that limitless potential, with the free content-creation application iBooks Author. It aims to revolutionize modern textbooks by bringing interactivity to the learning experience. Not only can you add images to your pages, the reader can zoom in or out of them. You can insert Keynote slides, and embed movies that can be viewed inside a page or full screen. It’s even possible to create short quizzes to test your readers’ knowledge retention.”
Need a little more information on the FREE program for your MAC, iBooks Author?
Below find a collection of resources about iBooks Author and using it to create eBooks.
Apple introducing its ideas for better education in New York on Jan 19th.
Part 1: http://youtu.be/f70wQaOOS48
Part 2: http://youtu.be/D9PMCwEk40c
Part 3: http://youtu.be/usk1fIyA8v4
Part 4: http://youtu.be/ZxOlr8iP0nI
- MacMost Now 661: iBooks Author Overview
- New iTunes U App, iBooks Author and the Textbooks, resource to learn about them
- Apple iBooks Author Tour
- 5 Apps for Creating Interactive Books and ePubs on your iPad
- Creating your own books for use on your iPad
- Turn textbooks with inkling into interactive books for the iPad
- Maybe the iPad will move digital college textbooks out of theory and into practice
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.