The most popular post I’ve ever written is 13 Ways to use iMovie in the Classroom, having reached thousands of readers in the first day. I’ve been meaning to follow it up ever since, and now I finally have created a short video introduction to using iMovie on the iPad.
This first video is a short (less than 5 min) tutorial on using iMovie for iPad from start to finish.
Read the full story: http://edapps.ca/2012/04/an-intro-to-imovie-for-ipad/
- iPad Apps of the Week-Notibality, iMovie Tips, Garageband and History
- iMovie works on original iPad, here’s how to install it
- Mac QuickTips: bite-sized video tutorials
- Creating a Techno-Tale in iMovie
- Video Stabilization for iPhone with Movie Stiller
- iMove App from iPhne 4 works on Jailbroken iPad
- Amazing back to school iMovie by a clearly an amazing Teacher!
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.