The research has shown for some time now that banning mobile devices does not work and that schools should be incorporating mobile devices and help students use them for learning.
Did you know that a conservative estimate is that 63% of students attending schools carry their mobile devices at school.
- AMAZING FACTS ABOUT STUDENTS LEARNING VIA SMARTPHONES ( INFOGRAPHIC )
- Effective ways for using Twitter with high-school students
- Students provide tech support for high-school iPad program
- iSchool Initiative, A Highs School students vision on school change using mobile deivces
- Survey: Popularity of mobile learning grows amid teacher concerns
- E-readers replace textbooks for all students at Florida high school
- iPad-assisted learning replaces summer school for at-risk students
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.