Fred Delventhal said……
“This is a simple script housed in a google sheet that allows teachers to create handouts for their classroom, shares the student appropriately and organizes the handouts in a collection. It can be used to create sheets as well as docs.
- Google Docs for Learning ~ Cool Tools for 21st Century Learners
- 52 Secrets Students Should Know about Google Docs
- Docs for teachers and teacher-submitted docs
- Share your docs on the go with the improved Google Docs for mobile
- Introducing New Google Docs
- New video about Google Docs’s New Features
- Google Apps Education Edition for K12 FAQs – Google Docs
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.