Learn everything you could hope to learn about Google’s browser. It’s all outlined in “Browsing at Warp Speed: Your Guide to Chrome!”. This free manual, from author Lachlan Roy, covers the basics of using Google Chrome and also outlines more than a few advanced tricks.
DOWNLOAD Browsing at Warp Speed: Your Guide to Chrome
(download password: makeuseof)
- 21 Time-Saving Chrome Extensions for Students
- 24 PDF cheatsheets for everything from Skype to Firefox and even secret emoticons
- Reasons to Use Google Chrome, hmm….what do you think?
- Using Google Chrome as my primary browser, find out why…..
- Free Guide: Learn to get the most out of the latest version of Microsoft Office
- A Guide to Going Google in your School
- Guide to Going Google in your School
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.