Combine the benefits of collaborative and personalized learning
The SMART Notebook app for iPad enables students to open their own version of a SMART Notebook lesson on their iPad and take it with them, wherever they go. Now students can work with the same SMART Notebook file – individually on their iPad and then collaboratively in class on the SMART Board interactive whiteboard.
Learn more: http://smarttech.com/notebookapp
- iPad as: Iwant my student to………..
- Report: iPad in the classroom raising kindergartners’ literacy scores
- Listing of apps driven by statements ‘I want my students to…’
- iPad App iAnnotate: a powerful annotation tool
- the iPad proves it’s not a question of if, it’s a question of when!
- Teach With Your iPad Wiki
- A few more iPad resources to check out, even win one!
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.