Just when I think I know a lot of about Apple’s iOS, someone shows me a clever feature, setting, or shortcut I’ve never seen before. Since Apple doesn’t include a printed manual, it’s up to us as iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch users to find our own ways of learning these tips. I’d like to share eight links with tips to help us get the most of our iOS devices.
- 6 Tips to Improve Typing on the iPad
- Have you upgraded to iOS 5 yet? Fifty iOS 5 tips
- iPad Apps of the Week-Notibality, iMovie Tips, Garageband and History
- iPhone & iPad Tips of the Week – Power Tips for Email Wizards
- 22 iOS 4.2 Tips, Tricks and Features for the update!
- iPhone and iPad Tips of the Week – Never Lose Your iPhone Again!
- Wireless printing coming to the iPad
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.