When it comes to using web resources with our students, time plays a decisive role.It is next to impossible for a busy teacher restricted by curriculum constraints, day to day lesson preparations, assignment corrections, to mention but a few of his chores, to effectively search the web and find the adequate resources to share with his/ her students. Most people just do not have the time to learn all these technologies and some educators pick just one or two websites of interest and start exploring them.
See on www.educatorstechnology.com
- The 10 Most Important Educational YouTube Channels for Teachers
- 15 Great Free and Easy Survey / Polls Creation Tools for Teachers
- Education: The Single Most Important Job, a message from George Lucas
- Tools to use for quick & easy short online presentations-FREE
- Free web tools for classroom educators from Texas Teachers
- 25 Important Twitter Guides and Apps For Teachers
- Free Video Editing Tools: Guide To The Best Software And Web-Based Services
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.