With more than 200 new features, OS X Mountain Lion makes your Mac, iPhone, and iPad work even better together. Enhanced browsing and searching with Safari. A simple, centralized way to stay on top of your mail, events, messages, and alerts with Notification Center. And much, much more.
The first step in making the move to Mountain Lion is to make sure your Mac and all your apps are compatible. You must already be running Lion or the latest version of Snow Leopard.
I will be upgrading shortly. Have yet to do it because I need to back up my computer and I have several workshops in school districts that will not have their upgrade installed until after our professional development workshop. So I guess it is a couple week wait for me. But I have to admit, I always like to wait a couple weeks, so I can lets others discover the pitfalls and sole the issues.
Ok, yes, that sounds like the laziness approach!! But, I am itching to upgrade, all the new feature are exciting and I am looking forward to using them. So Aug 10 is the date for my upgrade!!
- How to Burn OS X Mountain Lion to a DVD or USB Flash Drive
- Thank Goodness: Save As is returning with Mountain Lion!
- Here’s a list of things that Mountain Lion killed today, new mac operating system!
- Lion Trick……three finger tap & more
- 7 Annoying Settings You Can Change in Lion
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcut Page For Lion
- Mac Quick Tips: Getting Ready for Lion by Small Dog Electronics
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.