Evernote as an ePortfolio in a 1-to-1 iPad setting. At Anastasis, we use a combination of Evernote, Edu 2.0, and Edublogs to keep and share our work. Evernote has been a fantastic app for our students. Students can record text, images, and audio directly in Evernote. Each note can be emailed to teachers and parents. Evernote notes can also be posted on blogs through the email-to-blog feature. Better yet?……
- FREE Webinar: 11 ways to use Evernote in your classroom
- Web research on the iPad using Evernote and Skitch (how-to)
- Evernote for Educators
- 15 Blogging Tips for Students and Teachers
- Teaching with Evernote: A 6th and 8th Grade Science Teacher Shares His Top Tips
- EverNote: to save your ideas, things you see, and things you like.
- iPad: Evernote App, I think it might be useful?
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.