FluencyFinder iPad app $6.99 for Reading assessment in grades 1-5.
Get Results Right Away
Whether you’re a teacher, home schooler, active player in your student’s education — or anyone involved in assessing student reading skills — FluencyFinder is the powerful, time-saving app for your teaching arsenal. Lose the paper and pencil. Toss the timer and calculator. Say goodbye to the time-consuming manual labor required for fluency assessments — recording results, maintaining records, sharing information.
Designed By a Teacher
Designed by a fourth grade teacher frustrated with the many hours required for student reading evaluations, FluencyFinder makes it quick and easy to assess fluency for 1st – 5th grade reading levels. No watching the timer or writing down mistakes! No calculating and recording results!
Saves You Time
No more counting words and mistakes or clocking reading time. FluencyFinder does it all for you, accurately and efficiently — so you spend more time on what really matters – making your student a better reader!
Focus On What Matters
FluencyFinder does all the work and stores it all on your iPhone or iPad. So you can focus on what counts — listening and assessing your student’s reading fluency, expression, and comprehension.
- Interactive eBook Apps: The Reinvention of Reading and Interactivity
- Conn. district uses iPads to improve reading instruction
- Can virtual book clubs encourage student reading?
- iPad Fluency and 21st Century skills
- Google Advanced Search: Choose reading levels!
- Teachers in Illinois use iPod Touch to customize lessons
- Gotta Keep Reading – flash mob dance to promote reading
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.