If you have not seen or used SIMPLE TRANSFER (iOS) it does what most of us have been frustrated with and want. You can move video from a computer to photos in the iPad, for use with iMovie, or just to have. You can do the reverse too. Any video in iPhoto on the iPad can be moved to the computer.
It’s free and its easy! The for fee moves multiple files but I use the free.
Thanks Cyndy Everest for sharing. It is $1.99 but I like it. Just tried moving a few things and it seems to work very well. So if you have been having this issue, this ust might be your solution!!
- Great list of iPad Resource from Simple K12
- Save and Transfer YouTube Videos to an iPad
- QR Treasure Hunt Generator! Get students using their mobile devices to move and to learn
- Must Watch Video-iPad2 in Kindergarten district wide!
- Sqworl-Visual Bookmarking tool, pretty slick!
- Dropbox: Sharing files between computers & iPad, etc….
- Maybe the iPad will move digital college textbooks out of theory and into practice
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.