Wes Freyer’s awesome interactive resource for product-based learning.
Great examples how one can use 21st Century tools in the classroom while every part is well described with “Definition”, *Workflow”, *Tools”, “Workshop Description”… This is how it should be, take it as a very good practice example!
Read more, a MUST:
See on maps.playingwithmedia.com
- 5 Days of Helpful Tools: Day Four – 440 Ways to Use Social Media
- How are schools using social media tools?
- New eBook: Playing with Media by Wesley Fryer
- Mind-Mapping, Cartoon, Movie & Audio editing all in one tool!
- Creating curriculum ideas together: Curriculum Catalyst
- Mapping the Biosphere
- Google tools vs. Google Apps for Education
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.