January 12, 2013, By Nancy Messieh
Evernote is one of the ultimate tools in productivity, and with a wide variety of multiplatform apps, there’s no limit to the way that you can use the service. We’re big fans of Evernote here at MakeUseOf, for lots of reasons, so we’ve written a list of 10 unique ways how to use Evernote – with some tips and tricks you might not have thought of.
Whether it’s taking advantage of Evernote’s checklist feature, or the fact that you can save photos in the app on the go, using the mobile app, don’t be afraid to get creative with your Evernote use. And while you’re at it, don’t forget to download our Evernote Manual for free.
Read the full story, CLICK HERE
- If you want to learn and use EVERNOTE, download this!
- 10 Apps That Work Great With Evernote
- Evernote & Moleskine: Wow, this is very Cool!
- Evernote for Educators
- Teaching with Evernote: A 6th and 8th Grade Science Teacher Shares His Top Tips
- EverNote: to save your ideas, things you see, and things you like.
- iPad: Evernote App, I think it might be useful?
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.