Blubbr is a free website that makes it possible for you to create and play trivia games with embedded videos
Blubbr is a free website that makes it possible for you to create and play trivia games with embedded videos. Blubbr calls the games trivs. You can play trivs in different categories, from celebs and music to sport and education. Click on the image below to play a sample triv now.
Here are a few ideas that might be useful to teachers and students.
- You and your students can create trivs focused on the unit you’re currently studying.
- Students can develop a triv focused on personal interests and then extend that into research, writing, journaling, etc.
- It can be a useful strategy for pre-testing, review and as a study guide.
- Trivs can be an engaging alternative strategy for book reports, science presentations, social studies reports, and more.
- Allowing students to design quizzes puts them in the role of the teacher. This technique can encourage higher-order thinking.
- You and your students can create trivs to introduce yourselves at the beginning of the year.
- Developing trivs can be a fun way for students to reflect on a novel, science unit, historical event, poetry, or the highlights of their school year.
You can challenge your students and their families by sharing trivs on your website, via email, through social networks, or by sharing the links in your print-based newsletter.
Thanks Clif for this great find!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.