Digital Learning Day is a national campaign that celebrates teachers and shines a spotlight on successful instructional practice and effective use of technology in classrooms across the country. The inaugural Digital Learning Day boasted tens of thousands of teachers representing nearly 2 million students.
The second annual Digital Learning Day is gaining momentum with ongoing activities, ideas, and collaboration opportunities leading up to February 6, 2013. Join the wave of education champions who seek to engage students, celebrate and empower teachers, and create a healthy learning environment, personalized for every child. Participation is free and easy.
Are YOU ready to change Teaching & Learning?
- Using Technology to UPGRADE your lessons
- Educational Technology and Mobile Learning: The 33 Digital Skills Every 21st Century Teacher should Have
- On Digital Learning Day, 7 Golden Rules of Using Technology
- Digital Learning Day
- Why all students should have access to digital learning
- Remove barriers to digital learning
- Celebrate Kansas Voices Digital Storytelling Project
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.