Good news for Scholars! Open Access Library is working on a new scholar search engine for all scholars worldwide. Without any registration, Open Access Library allows you free access to a database of 125,546 openly accessible academicarticles. The ultimate goal of Open Access Library is to promote academic exchange and advancement. For more information and details, please go to the website: http://www.oalib.net
- “Keeping Your Academic Integrity in the Copy Paste Culture”
- Survey finds teachers seeking more access to school technology
- National PBS Survey Finds Teachers Want More Access to Classroom Tech
- Books to Read The World’s classic literature at your fingertips. Over 1,000,000 free ebook titles available.
- Academic Earth: video lectures and course material
- David Thornburg on Open-Source Textbooks: FREE BOOKS
- FREE Universal Design for Learning Toolkit
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.