See on Scoop.it – Technology in the Classroom , 1:1 Laptops & iPads and MORE
Video – How to Use the New Features of Socrative
On Thursday I wrote a post highlighting the new features of Socrative. Over the last eighteen hours I received a few questions about how to use the new features so I sat down and put together a short screencast demonstrating how to add pictures to Socrative quizzes and how to set up a quiz for self-grading. The video is embedded below.
Thanks to Richarn Byrne for this great tutorial and resourse
See on www.freetech4teachers.com
- Top 5 Tips to Shooting Great Video | EdReach
- iOS 6: A Complete Guide To New Features
- 40+ Super Secret iPad Features and Shortcuts
- Great video sites for kids, and safe too!
- 6 recommendations for teaching with the flip video camera
- MAC TIP: iOS 4 How to Install and has 100+ New Features
- New video about Google Docs’s New Features
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.