Sir Ken Robinson outlines 3 principles crucial for the human mind to flourish — and how current education culture works against them. In a funny, stirring talk he tells us how to get out of the educational “death valley” we now face, and how to nurture our youngest generations with a climate of possibility.
Creativity expert Sir Ken Robinson challenges the way we’re educating our children. He champions a radical rethink of our school systems, to cultivate creativity and acknowledge multiple types of intelligence
- Death to PowerPoint!
- What Silicon Valley Gets Wrong About Math Education Again And Again
- FREE Webinar with Sir Ken Robinson
- Sir Ken Robinson: An anazing Animation illustrating his 11 minute talk
- Life After Death by PowerPoint 2010
- Book: The Death and Life of the Great American School System
- Sir Ken Robinson: Bring on the learning revolution!
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.